2. Give up your need for control. “By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond winning.” Lao Tzu. This so true because I get frustrated when things are beyond my control and it stresses me out for nothing. Especially true when I cannot tick all the boxes on the spreadsheet of to-do list while traveling.
3. Give up on blame. Give up on your need to blame others for what you have or don’t have, for what you feel or don’t feel. Stop giving your powers away and start taking responsibility for your life. I have to stop blaming my husband when we run out of ice-cream. I know I ate them too.
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk. “The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly. Used wrongly, however, it becomes very destructive.” Eckhart Tolle
5. Give up your limiting beliefs about what you can or cannot do, about what is possible or impossible. From now on, you are no longer going to allow your limiting beliefs to keep you stuck in the wrong place. Spread your wings and fly! This is so true. When you think you have a limit, it's as if putting a bottle cap on your head and not allowing yourself to achieve more.
6. Give up complaining. Hmm...do I? Sometimes.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism. Cursing is criticism ?
8. Give up your need to impress others. Check.
9. Give up your resistance to change. Need to work on that
10. Give up labels. Check. I don't even have the money for them.
11. Give up on your fears. “The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt. I need to learn this
12. Give up your excuses. Send them packing and tell them they’re fired. Still working hard on this
13. Give up the past. Check.
14. Give up attachment. I don't have any.
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations. Check.
What are your favourite phrases?
What are your biggest fears? Are you afraid of change?
How are you going to spend the weekend?
Have a great weekend everyone !!