Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Good One Coffee Roasters, Ponsonby



Saturday was a brilliant day to be out and about as the weather was utterly perfect have a stroll around town in search of a good find. My idea of a good Saturday afternoon is having a good brunch washed down by a strong smooth cuppa.



We headed to Good One in Ponsonby as I came across it while searching for Supreme coffee in  Auckland after a trip to Wellington last year. Their coffees are just divine and I was hooked. Good One is not located on the main stretch of cafes and restaurants on Ponsonby road. It is located inside a commercial building that has been thoughtfully transformed into an unique and retro looking cafe with equally as good looking staff. And they are very friendly and helpful too. We were talked through the different type of beans and blend they have and the staff hooked us up with a small bag and gave us 2 free samples to try at home which was awesome. I wish more places would let you take coffee samples home instead of ending up with a big bag that I don't like very much but obliged to finish it.

I had a toasted haloumi sandwish which was so good! Sorry that I missed the photo of my coffee because I drank it up in no time.




After a great toasted sandwich and with bags of coffee grinds in my arms, I can't wait to get home to brew some coffees with the heavenly find 





Good One,
 42 Douglas St, Ponsonby


Pin It

No comments: