Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2012

Positivity Friday

My training has been going very well this week with a fantastic yoga session and supercharged circuit training this morning. On Tuesday I went to the gym to do some speedwork on the treadmill and it was exhausting but good. When I was cooling down, the Paris Marathon came on and I stayed a bit longer to watch it whilst running on the treadmill. I had no idea that it could be so much fun,but I had to pay for it yesterday when I went for a run because of the shin splints.Not nice.

It was cold  and dark this morning and I almost crawled back into my covers but miraculously got out of bed anyway because I know I will definitely feel better after a tough sweaty workout. It was an exhausting session with lots of squats and killer core work which will make me walk like a lettuce tomorrow. The days are getting colder so I had a reason to buy a nice crop from Lululemon. You see,if you have a reason to buy something, it's a "need" not a "want" purchase. I went for Run Chase Me Crop, Indigo We Are From Space print. The material is superlush and made my legs feel like they are wrapped in soft warm blanket. I wore it for yoga and had a tough time to make myself remove it afterwards. It feels like second skin and the side pockets are just icing on the cake.

Sorry to disappoint you that the spots don't come with the outfit. I need to wipe my mirrors soon!


I am also tempted to purchase the Spirit Tights II in We are from Space but am hesitating because I 
am not sure if I actually need so many crops. 

Source: Lululemon Addict
As with all my other Positivity Fridays post, I am going to share some of my favourite quotes and photos with you like the ice-cream laden goodness below. Makes me hungry already.








I am planning to take advantage of the great weather predicted with a long run and cook up some yummy meals to eat whilst catching up on Project Runway and romantic comedies. With all that extra energy I might do what these people did on a weekend.





What are your plans for the weekend? 

If you can only choose 1 dvd to watch, what would it be?

How do you reward yourself after a long run?

Pin It

No comments: