Search This Blog

Friday 1 June 2012

Positivity Friday: 10 things to remind yourself on a daily basis

My Friday usually starts with a 7am circuit training and today was a tough 45 minutes session. Not physically tough but there were 14 stations and it got confusing for my half asleep mind to cope with. Finishing an early morning workout is the best feeling because I feel I have done what's great for me and I have the whole day to undo the goodness I have done and get it undone tomorrow. Friday is my favourite day of blogging because it's the routine Positivity Friday post where I can share my great finds of inspiring words, tips or articles that are funny,positive and sometimes things
 that only I will find funny.


I found a 'lift-me-up' article here and thought it would be really great to share. I will print the list out and stick it in the bathroom to read every morning.


1. Do not lose sight of what truly matters. 

2. It is okay to be alone or pull back from the world. 

3. You are not always in control. 

4. What other people think is irrelevant. 

5. Don’t give up. 

6. You don’t have to know all the answers. 

7. You are enough. All of us have had times in our lives where we have thought, “I’m not smart enough or pretty enough or strong enough or exciting enough to do _____.” Give yourself a chance instead of forming limiting beliefs.

8. Stay present. Try not to dwell on the past or worry about the future. Take everything one day at a time.

9. Your feelings will not kill you. I know that heartbreak, grief, depression, or resentment might make you feel like you’re dead and breathing, but you have the strength to get through whatever life throws at you. Hold on and see yourself through it.

10. You are human. This is probably the biggest reminder of them all. You will make mistakes. You will hurt other people and other people will hurt you. You won’t always feel happy and positive. Next time you feel the urge to beat yourself up over any of these things, remind yourself that you are an imperfect human being instead.


Ohh Ryan Gosling !
Source











Pin It

No comments: