Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Back in Action !

Sorry for the long absence. I have been so busy with work lately but that's not a good excuse I know.
Also, to top it off, I have so graciously-accidentally deleted some of my older posts. It was absolute horror. Sure I can re-post the blog but it's not the same. Thanks to a lot of dedicated geniuses out there who know how to retrieve silly mistakes like these. So in the case that you might have an unfortunate accident like this go
to this link for a life-saving tips: http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2010/04/recover-accidentally-deleted-post-part.html. Thank you Peter @Enviroman.


I will be back soon with the next exciting post. Meanwhile, enjoy this short post about Fauja Singh who'd just competed in the Toronto Marathon at the young age of 100 !! Now there's no reason not to run ey ?
Ok, I need some tea to calm my nerves until the next post!

Pin It

No comments: