Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Why I wasn't blogging ?

I had a tremendous surprise coming back from my holiday when I found out that I had a surge of visits to my blog! It's a bit of a relief because I have been writing this blog for a couple of years now and I do enjoy sharing my own experience and learning from others and it would be a shame if no one wants to read it any more!

So, why I wasn't blogging for more than a month? I have been travelling to Asia, Europe and North America and I had the best intention to do so but I only had my ipad with me during this trip and the blogger app is a real pain to blog and to top it off, I was getting very flaky wifi. I will remember to update my twitter instead next time. If you are on twitter, please say hi.

Just a quick update , here are some photos of my food adventure in Kuala Lumpur. I have tons of photos that needs uploading but please be patient with me until I post more about my recent trip.

Claypot Loh Shee Fun in Petaling Street 


 Frog legs 

 Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng

 Roasted Pork Braised Egg Noodles aka Siu Yok Mee in Petaling Street - best dish I have eaten in Kuala Lumpur



Live turtle and eels. I didn't eat the turtles.



Pin It

2 comments:

Happy Valley Chow said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time, sounds like you did :)

Happy Blogging!
Happy Valley Chow

Unknown said...

Hello,

First off, great site! By way of introduction, I work for Boom Video, a social video ad platform and Australasia's first official YouTube network. We distribute video content for a wide range of brands and exclusively represent hundreds of Australian & Kiwi content creators. It would be great to have a chat with you about our new native video player product that we are offering to great Australasia-based bloggers and site owners. The simplest way of describing the unit is that it's a video & text player that's populated with relevant content and built specifically to fit in with the look & feel of your site. (You can check out an example at http://catskidscake.blogspot.com.au) It's a simple set-and-forget upload of one short HTML tag which Boom would pay you a monthly lump sum (from $50/month) to place on your site.

If this interests you please email me and I'll forward you on some more information. Thanks!

Sean
boomvideo.com.au